1. Drop your envelope at the back of the church during a service
2. Slip your envelope through the church office door
3. Mail your envelope to the church office at 1319 Mills Road, North Saanich, BC V8L 5T2
4. If you wish to make a one-time donation, please ensure the address on your cheque is correct so we can issue a Contribution Statement for tax purposes.
5. Get set up on the Electronic Collection Plate.
Click on the pre-authorized donation form below and it can either be dropped off or mailed to the office, along with a voided cheque.
New Pre-Authorized Donation Form
6. Regular donators may send an e-transfer (Interac) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose this option, it is secure and means you don’t need to leave your house.
Please include your envelope number and the purpose of your contribution (church and/or outreach) in the memo section, so we can issue a Contribution Statement for tax purposes.